Sunday, June 7, 2009

Adhesives


I am the proud owner of a Glue Glider! I had purchased my Glue Glider last fall (2008) and continue to use this wonderful product! When I ordered it at the time, they had a special going on...buy one and get another one free! At that time also, I ordered some refills to go with it. You can purchase the Perma Tac and a repositionable tape. I use the Perma tac in my cardmaking and the repositionable in my scrapbooking. It makes it easier if you change your mind with your pictures and where you want them.
I have never used any adhesive that I like as well as I do this. The adhesive is terrific and holds everything in place every time. I also love the fact that the refills just pop in and you don't have to worry about threading it. It is VERY light weight too! The new Glue Glider Pro adhesive is 40 feet long and allows you to apply a neat ¼” strip of adhesive exactly where you want it. The easy glide-on dispensing action, allows you to apply a small controlled amount or a continuous. The easy slip-in, disposable cartridges eliminate the worry of having to reload in the middle of a project. You should try it, I am sure you will feel as I do, no other out there compares. I always make sure I have extra on hand. Making cards uses less, because I use only for little amounts in each corner of a picture back to adheare to the card front. No more is needed.... it holds perfectly. Remember, there is 40 feet on each cartridge so a little goes a long way!
Until next time....
Hugs and Stay Creative!
Karla