Friday, February 12, 2010

Staying Creative....






Well, as my slogan says "Stay Creative" I am staying creative! At least for this week! I have been busy making cards for the upcoming Valentine's Day rush! I made several this week for my hubby to take to work for his fellow workers to give to their "love of their lives". I just hope they like them as much as I enjoyed making them. Do any of you have special plans for Valentine's Day? Doing something like cooking a favorite meal, or favorite dessert? Or going out to dine at your favorite place? I don't know what's up for my hubby and I. We are just glad it is the weekend! If you have any questions on any of my cards, I will try to answer them for you. Just leave me a comment. Enjoy your romantic events on the 14th!
For now, saying goodbye. Stay Creative!
Hugs,Karla