Friday, March 12, 2010

April Showers in March? 2010







Yes, we are having unusual weather here in Michigan for the month of March. We have seen mostly
 temperatures in the 40's and 50's. And instead of snow this week, we are getting the April showers and flooding in the low areas of Michigan. I hope it stays and continues to be just an early Spring. But I doubt it!. Today I took advantage of the gloomy outdoors and stayed inside and made a few cards. I hope you enjoy looking at them.

The pictures here are of a trifold card I did. I chalked the window on the outside a peachy color and the inner window a sage green color. I added a peach ribbon bow to the front and a sentiment sticker in gold. Inside is a picture of a vase of flowers and a blank canvas to write your note.
I have also done a medallion 3d to the front of the green card and added a watermark "Friend" below it.
I did a "bear" get well card in 3d and a simple Easter card that I am not sure if I am done with. Too plain looking.
Well, that is it for now. I will try to post again some more cards this weekend. Until then, Stay Creative!
Hugs,Karla